Auberge de Tourrettes is located in the small mountain village of Tourrettes Sur Loup in the fragrant Provençal countryside.
A mere 20 kilometres from Nice Airport, the actual building has a wonderful view of the Mediterranean Sea as well as a long and proud history as a hotel and restaurant stretching back almost 60 years.
The inn features modern, well decorated and comfortable rooms.
Welcome to Auberge de Tourrettes.
Direction to Auberge de Tourrettes
From Nice Airport, Departure (30 minutes – 20 km)
– Follow N202
– Enter Motorway A8 – direction Cannes
– Exit (no. 48) at Cagnes / Mer, Vence (D7)
– Follow the road to Vence (D36)
– Pass through Vence and go towards Tourrettes sur Loup (D2210)
– Going through Tourrettes sur Loup, you will find Auberge De Tourrettes
From Grasse (35 minutes – 25 km)
– Follow the Napoleon road – direction Nice (D4)
– When you have reached Grasse-Magagnosc, follow Vence (D2210)
– Cross Bar sur Loup, Pont du Loup
– You will find us as you enter the village of Tourrettes / Loup, before you reach the main square on your right.
Auberge de Tourrettes has a parking area.